Enumeration classes have been around for a while. We typically use Enumeration classes with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
In this series, I have described how you can use an Enumeration Class beyond DDD. The first part of this series will be an introduction to an Enumeration class, and in subsequent posts, I have gone through some advanced scenarios.
Here are the posts in this series.
- Part 1: Introduction to Enumeration Classes
- Part 2: Enumeration class and JSON Serialization
- Part 3: Enumeration class as query string parameter
- Part 4: Generating client code with NSwag for Enumeration class
- Part 5: Implementing Inheritance with Enumeration class
The Enumeration class and other dependent classes are available as the Nuget packages. You can find the source code for the series at this GitHub link.
Leave a Reply