Enumeration classes have been around for a while. We typically use Enumeration classes with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
In this series, I have described how you can use an Enumeration Class beyond DDD. The first part of this series will be an introduction to an Enumeration class, and in subsequent posts, I have gone through some advanced scenarios.
Here are the posts in this series.
- Part 1: Introduction to Enumeration Classes
- Part 2: Enumeration class and JSON Serialization
- Part 3: Enumeration class as query string parameter
- Part 4: Generating client code with NSwag for Enumeration class
- Part 5: Implementing Inheritance with Enumeration class